- Full time Realtor since 1999
- 16 years of sales and marketing experience prior to selling real estate
- Appointed to Alabama Real Estate Commision
Memberships and Certifications:
- Accrediated Buyers Representative - ABR
- Graduate Real Estate Institute - GRI
- Graduate of Leadership Lee County
- Graduate of Leadership AAR (Alabama Association of Realtors)
- Womens Council of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors, Alabama Association of Realtors, Lee County Association of Realtors
- Active member of Auburn and Opelika Chambers of Commerce
- Member of Kiwanis Club of Auburn / Board of Directors
- Member Toastmasters of Auburn
- Member of Auburn United Methodist Church
- Auburn Chamber of Commerce Diplomat of the Year 2003
- LCAR Golden Key Award 2008
- LCAR Realtor of the Year 2009
- Bachelor of Science, Auburn University
- MBA in Marketing, University of Georgia
Areas of Expertise include Residential Sales (new construction and resale), Condominium sales,Farms and Land, and First-time home buyers.
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth knowledge of the community and the market, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network. All of these attributes are hallmarks of how I work. Providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener and communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
So when looking for a real estate professional in the Auburn/Opelika area, remember that "Experience makes the difference..."